We have been married for 11 years. Zane just graduated from Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, KS. He is preparing for the New Mexico Bar Exam that he will be taking in February. I am a domestic engineer, with two very independent little girls, Natasha is 12 and Katahna is 8. Life is crazy and exciting all the time!!!!!
I am SO EXCITED that you set up a blog!!! I love it and it is so good to see your bright smiling faces again! :) The girls loved seeing pics of your kids. Addie said, "I don't know where those guys live, but we sure miss them don't we." Looks like your doing well. Talk to you soon.
I can't believe I found you girl...how are you doing? Where are you guys at? I LOVED seing the girls pictures and you guys look so cute! I miss you a lot girlfriend! We are in Hawaii (did you know that?) and loving it! David is working for a personal injury firm in Honolulu and I stay home with the girls...I am having a baby boy in May and I am so happy! Please give me a call ok? (808)330-2956, I want to talk to you really! Love ya! :0)
5 comments:
I am SO EXCITED that you set up a blog!!! I love it and it is so good to see your bright smiling faces again! :) The girls loved seeing pics of your kids. Addie said, "I don't know where those guys live, but we sure miss them don't we." Looks like your doing well. Talk to you soon.
By the way, I love the cake.
Yeah for the blog! I am so excited you have one now!It's so good to see pictures of you. Your girls have really grown up.
I am waiting for a new post. I check and check, but nothing happens. :) Need not post. Need new post.
Hi Leigh Ann!
I can't believe I found you girl...how are you doing? Where are you guys at? I LOVED seing the girls pictures and you guys look so cute! I miss you a lot girlfriend! We are in Hawaii (did you know that?) and loving it! David is working for a personal injury firm in Honolulu and I stay home with the girls...I am having a baby boy in May and I am so happy! Please give me a call ok?
(808)330-2956, I want to talk to you really! Love ya! :0)
Post a Comment